The BDJ-0 is a hybrid between a Type I and a Type II jacket, altered for the ‘modern day cowboy, as it’s a bit longer than a classic boxy denim jacket.
The 13.5 oz. wool double weave is sourced from Imatex in Italy. This chunky, heavy double weave fabric contains a total of 5 different fibres with each a different purpose: cotton as the base, wool for warmth, acrylic for a stronger but artificial substitute of wool, polyester for strength, and silk for softness. This fabric will fade just like denim, but already has a soft touch and is pre-washed with just water to reduce all shrinkage.
- regular fit
- 15 oz. Italian double weave from Imatex (IT)
- 75% cotton / 12% acrylic / 6% polyester / 4% wool / 3% silk
- one wash
- type I / type II hybrid jacket
- longer for a modern day fit
- heavy duty stitching (cotton-poly core-spun)
- bull embroidery – indigo dyed yarn
- pleat stitching boxes – indigo dyed yarn
- made in Portugal