Benzak have teamed up with Dutch bicycle and sunglasses brand Johnny Loco to create a special pair of 'indigo dipped' sunglasses. The acetate is exclusively developed by Mazzucchelli in Italy, with a gradient on the frame which goes from deep blue to completely transparent at the tips. The lenses are produced by Carl Zeiss Vision in Germany.
Only 30 pairs have been made and we were lucky enough to grab a few.
- measurements: 51-22 / 145 (lens-nose bridge / temple)
- custom high quality Italian cellulose acetate made by Mazzucchelli in a laboratory project
- durable 5-barrel rivet hinges for max. sturdiness
- lens type: Colombia Resin #39
- lens color: green with anti-reflective coating
- lens category: cat. 3 with 100% UV protection
- comes with a denim case and co-branded microfibre cloth
- handmade in Portugal in collaboration with Johnny Loco