The 2650 GTX was inspired by the Pacific Crest Trail with its 2,650 miles of varying terrain. Built to move quickly and confidently through the terrain of your choosing, the Trail 2650 can easily fill the role of a lightweight hiker or trainer. Using a Trailguard TPU shank and an EXO Heel System, the Trail 2650 is both lightweight and provides stability on challenging grounds.
- Full-grain leather and lightweight textile upper
- Gore-Tex lining - 100% waterproof and breathable
- Removable Ortholite footbed
- Danner Plyogo midsole - ultra-lightweight EVA provides excellent cushioning with optimal weight savings.
- Vibram 460 Outsole - self-adapting lugs and Vibram’s specially formulated Megagrip compound provide long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.