The Fala vest is a warm, reversible insulated gilet. One side is a custom printed waxed cotton and the reverse is cut from a high-quality Italian water repellent Italian cloth with a unique texture.
This fabric choice embodies Kestin's pursuit of the best of Scottish design and textiles. The print has been developed with Scottish mill Halley Stevensons and inspired by the work of Scottish textile designer Bernat Klein. Halley Stevensons are the world’s leading manufacturers and innovators in waxed and weatherproofed fabrics. All their dyeing and finishing is ‘under one roof’ based at Baltic Works in Dundee, Scotland. The hybrid aero waxed cotton has a light/cool feel and lived-in appearance. Hybrid aero is a combination of the driest wax fabric and a soft/tumble finishing, a unique lightweight alternative to a traditional wax fabric.
- Reversible & water repellent
- 100% cotton Hybrid Aero (8.6oz)
- Custom print developed with Scottish mill Halley Stevensons and inspired by the work of Scottish textile designer Bernat Klein
- Water repellent Italian cloth (5.8oz)
- Fabric is lightweight, with a technical handle and unique texture
- Quilted with synthetic fill, down-free
- Zip front closure that is reversible
- Two patch pockets
- Made in Portugal
Regular fit, room for light layering underneath.