The Deck Wader is a new style of dungaree for the Lybro workwear range this season. Based on US Naval dungarees from WW2, the dungarees are made from a garment-dyed cotton drill in two classic Cabourn colours – washed army and navy. As ever this is a contemporary interpretation of this vintage piece whilst keeping the functionality of the garment including front zip for ease of wear, pocket set up plus drawstring feature at hems.
- Lybro vintage style metal buttons
- Cotton tape side adjusters
- Special white ‘wash’ tag inspired by one found on US Navy garment, which can be left on or removed.
- Patch pockets with button down flaps on front of dungaree
- Eyelets at the crotch for breathability
- Fabric: 100% cotton
These dungarees are true to size but designed to be worn loose.