This US Marine Corp style field jacket has been produced in a dyed cotton drill for the spring/summer season, with colour inspiration for this Lybro collection coming from the various crew roles on board US aircraft carrier ships during the Korean War in the 1950s. This classic Field jacket is also given a workwear twist with the pocket set taken from a vintage French design and single extended ‘mechanics’ pocket.
- Three patch pockets on the front of the jacket
- ‘Armour’ pockets features on the inside front and back of the jacket
- Special white ‘wash’ tag inspired by one found on US Navy garment, which can be left on or removed.
- Vintage style Lybro metal snap buttons on front and cuffs to fasten
- Broad arrow rivet on ‘mechanics’ pocket.
- Fabric: 100% cotton
Boxy in shape and fits true to size.