The Calistoga has a slim straight silhouette, made with the utmost attention to detail.
The unique stitch work features 5.6 mm width rolled seams, and 4 mm width lock stitching for a unique finish only possible through the use of vintage sewing machines.
The fabric is a custom-produced 14oz. selvedge denim made with long staple U.S. cotton giving the fabric a dry texture. Woven on shuttle looms at theNihon Menpu Mills, it gives the fabric a distinctive character very similar to vintage denim.
- Decorative stitching on pocket opening which is both a design feature and a technical reinforcement.
- Back pockets are reinforced with bar tacks and overlapping double-stitching in a V-shape.
- Belt loops are made with an inverted triangle shape, reinforced on both corners on the bottom and top to the waistband.
- Inner seams are sewn with flat felted seams instead of the more common overlock stitching
- Pocket bags are custom produced inspired by World War II details
- Hand drawn graphics on leather patch