Universal Works Utility SS Shirt - Olive
Inspired by a visit to a Japanese fast food joint, this is a UW version of a mid-century inspired American 'Garage' work shirt. It is oversized with a flat square collar and a straight hem. It also has short split sides for a boxy loose fit, and two large pockets with button-closure flaps.
This beautifully crisp, garment-dyed cotton fabric has a tight plain weave making it both durable and hardwearing, yet it is incredibly lightweight, comfortable and breathable- perfect for when it starts to get a bit hot under the collar!
• Wide relaxed fit - fit's one size bigger than our 'Road Shirt'.
• Single piece collar.
• Straight cut hem, with a slightly longer rear.
• Small side vents.
• Back yoke with two small pleats.
• Two button-flap chest pockets.
• Fabric Content: 100% Cotton, 100% Cotton Trim.