Bull Run Moc Toe - Tabacco
Danner 'Bull Run' Moc Toe - Tabacco
Constructed with full-grain leather and lightweight, durable Danner wedge outsoles, the unlined Bull Run is a classic work boot design. The intricate stitching, the hand of the leather, and the steel toe construction all go to create footwear that is built to last.
- Full-Grain, Oiled Leather UpperAfter incorporating oil into the tanning process, we take the oiled, full-grain leather and put it through a series of rigorous testing to ensure its strength and durability. This form of leather is more resistant to water and other liquid damage and requires less maintenance over time.
- Unlined Leather UpperLighter weight with cool comfort in warmer temperatures, our unlined leather boots will mold perfectly to your foot.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) ProtectionElectrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.oil and slip resistant
- oil-and-slip resistant outsoles have been certified to meet OSHA safety standards.
- Steel Toe (ST)Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH.
- Removable OrthoLite FootbedThree layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Wedge OutsoleThe non-marking, oil-and-slip resistant Danner Wedge outsole provides cushioning, lightweight support, traction, and won't track debris. The soft polyurethane compound is designed for maximum comfort for long days on smooth indoor surfaces, such as concrete and wood. Not recommended for daily use on asphalt.
- Stitchdown ConstructionHandcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It FitsThe 516 is designed specifically for models that include a safety toe. It offers a sleek, slender profile with a toe area that can accommodate the safety toe cap. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.