Mountain Light - Brown Gore-Tex
Danner Mountain Light - Brown Gore-Tex
|Weight||58 oz per pair|
|Outsole||Vibram® 148 Kletterlift|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA|
- Full-Grain Leather Upper - To ensure its quality, Danner put their leather through six different tests before making their selection. Their full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Retro One Piece Leather Upper - Danner's one-piece leather design eliminates openings in the tongue area to help keep out debris and water. It also creates a simple finish with minimal seams.
- GORE-TEX (GTX) - 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Vibram® Kletterlift Outsole - Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction - Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, Danner's legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of their stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits - This EE width is designed to fit an average width foot, similar to a D width. The 650 EE last offers a more relaxed fit for casual, everyday wear while still offering support and stability. Since this style runs a little long, we recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit.
- Recraftable - Extend the life of your boot with Danner's recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching.